Saturday, 12 September 2015

INTRODUCING RHIAN

Hello and Welcome to Rhian Blogs!

If you haven't guessed already, my name is Rhian. I'm 18 years old and I'm going to be studying English Literature and Publishing at University this September.

I've had a few blogs in my time and whilst I've been completely committed to them at the beginning I quickly lost interest because I couldn't come up with material that suited my blog and it's audience and I wasn't really all that interested in what I was blogging about.

I decided that I would love to vlog but, being quite self-concious, I wasn't completely comfortable with it. I decided therefore, to start a blog with the same concept as a vlog in mind but, without having to show my face everyday.

This blog is going to be a place for me to share my opinions, my thoughts, my dreams, my everyday life and pretty much anything else. I'm not going to label or define this blog as a 'Fashion blog' or an 'Advice blog' or a 'Healthy living blog' because I won't really fall into any categories. Whilst I may talk about these things sometimes, my blog isn't completely committed to those subjects.

On this blog I intend to document my university experience, my everyday life and the people in my life. This is going to be an important creative outlet for me and I'm excited to finally be writing about what I'm actually excited about, my life.

So whether you decide to continue to read my blog or whether you've had enough of me already, I wish you well and thank you, for being my very first readers!

Rhian x

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with this new blog! I, too, jumped around a few times and had several blogs in the past. I always grew tired of them eventually, but the one I'm running now has almost reached a year old and I'm still in love with it. Hopefully you find a similar experience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so difficult trying to find something I was passionate about and blog about it consistently. Hopefully I can find some inspiration in my everyday life. The fact that you had a similar experience and now your blog is one year old is very encouraging! Congratulations!

      Delete